Creating an Account
- Go to the TTU RefWorks Login page
- Click on "Sign Up for a New Account" above the login fields on the left
- Complete the form to register for an account
- It will log you in, plus you will receive a confirmation email
the best part
TTU alumni will always have access to RefWorks as long as the library continues to subscribe: http://www.refworks.com/content/products/alumni/content.asp.
Logging In to RefWorks
already have a Refworks account?
If you want to continue using your previous account, you can do so without making any changes.
If you are paying for an individual account and would like to switch to using the university account for free:
- Sign into your existing individual account
- Select "Tools", "Backup/Restore", and make a backup of your database
- You will be prompted to save a file
- Sign out of your individual account
- Sign up for a new account as above (that link goes through our proxy server, which is necessary to set it up through the university account).
- Once logged in to your new account, select "Tools", "Backup/Restore", and use the restore option to add the file to your new account
- You should now see all your individual account data in your university account.
- Sign out of the university account
- Stop subscribing to your individual account